Established in the year 1996
We, Al Yusr- Metal Finishing Division, take pride in introducing ourselves as one of the Pioneers in the field of Metal Finishing in Oman and is in operation from 1996. By using German based technology, we ensure high quality metal finishes.
Our experienced and qualified technicians ensure the International quality for our Metal Finishing services. Our Quality Management system is certified by various international standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc along with various appreciation letters from its stakeholders.
We have developed systems and procedures to meet our customer’s requirements in a wide variety of both functional and decorative applications. Our policy of continuous innovative development has enabled us to stay at the forefront of the Metal Finishing Technology in Sultanate of Oman.
We offer various kinds of metal finishes:
- Industrial Gold Plating 24 carat
- Silver – Mirror Bright / Matt / Bright / Oxidized (Antique)
- Rhodium (White Gold)
- Bright Tin
- Decorative Brass / Antique Brass
- Bright Chrome
- Nickel – Bright / Matt Bright
- Copper – Bright / Dull
- PVD Gold plating / Coating
- Antique lacquering process
- Electro galvanizing
- The various coloration on metal
- All Metal polishing
Physical Vapor Deposition Coating
We have recently started PVD coating (Physical Vapor Deposition Coating) and it is the first of this type in Oman. It is a Plasma Coating Deposition Technology and is carried out in high vacuum at temperatures between 150 and 500 degree in the PVD coating Plant.
PVD coating is used on all kinds of metals to give different decorative finishes and PVD hard coatings are applied on Industrial products like Tools, Moulds& Dies, Surgical / Medical Instruments, Electronic Equipment, Watches, Automotive, optics etc.
Salient Features of PVD coating.
- Environment friendly process
- It gives metals, brilliant decorative finishes
- Uniform coating with no buildup on edges
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent resistance of most chemicals
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent wear and corrosion resistance
- Exceptional durability and thus top coats are almost never necessary
- It can give more hardness and thus suitable for industrial applications also
- Follow surface texture of the base material and thus finish will be better when comparing with normal Electroplating.
Electrophoretic Lacquer Plant
Technology from UK
We have Electrophoretic Lacquer, a technology from UK to protect plated parts from climatic factors like Humidity and Fluctuating Temperatures and also to increase wear resistance.We are the first in Oman to install Electrophoretic Lacquer Plant.
Electrophoretic Lacquer coating process uses an Electrical current to deposit lacquer, which is an advanced mixed formula of Polyurethance (PU) and Acrylic resin, on metal substrates such as Aluminium, Copper, Gold, Silver, Brass, Zinc Rich Metals, die cast metals, Mazak Zamac, Zamak, Galvanized /Galvanic Stainless Steel etc.
Electrophoretic coating is also referred as Electrocoating or E coating method.By applying E.Coat on the metals, it gives a protective layer of film of exceptionally clear, glossy at low and high thickness for a degree of abrasion resistance and thus protects the material from Oxidation to give the plating finish long life. The thickness of the coating can be upto 25 microns and it is scratch resistant up to 5H pencil hardness